Search Results for "power"823 links - and 21 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver’s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8004 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3046 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Convert PC Power Supplies for use by Ham Radio
- PC power supply conversion for ham radio use.
Slide show overview showing how convert PC Power supplies to ham radio use presented at the August 2007 FSARC meeting.
[ Hits: 2800 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- All Power America
- Generators, portable generators maufacturer
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Innovators in Power Tube Technology
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 6836 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ON7YD ARDF pages
- Includes some interesting projects for low power ARDF transmitters
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7026 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Rebuilt Power Vacuum Tubes
- ECONCO has been rebuilding vacuum tubes for more than 30 years. Our commitment to quality, and
concern for the environment has won us the acclaim of clients worldwide.
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Advanced Communications
- Refurbished used test equipment, rfand power amplifier repair, two way radios sales and service
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SWR Calculator
- Computes the Standing Wave Ratio, given the power readings on a line.
[ Hits: 1780 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16786 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Spectra SDR Software Defined Radio
- Power Tools, communications architecture wireless mobile middleware tool
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5051 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK5VKA 's non technical bpl/plc information
- VK5VKA page contains general information and comment on "BPL" (Broadband over Power Lines) or as it is known elsewhere "PLC" (Power Line Communications).
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband over power lines
- VK1OD informations on BPL
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PLC DIgest
- The purpose of this web site it to provide you with easy access to all the news and press releases on powerline communications (PLC) and broadband over powerline (BPL)
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Powerline communications
- Europeam perspective on BPL PLC
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EDXC plc report
- Power Line Communications, a threat for radio listening, Università degli Studi di Pisa
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]