Multiband wire antennas and ATUspop
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
Ham Radio Podclass
- Home of the Ham Radio Podclass & General Upgrade Podclass
This podcast will prepare you to take the Technician Class ham radio exam or your General Upgrade Exam at an FCC Volunteer exam session.
hamtests.co.uk - amateur radio trainingPriority listing
- This site has been created to allow you to take mock United Kingdom Amateur (Ham) Radio exams using our ever increasing mock questions pool. We have questions available for Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced exams.
Radio QTH practice exams
- Call sign lookup system based on FCC database allow lookup for vanity call signs, practice exams and simple online qsl card creation
Amateur Radio Exam Generator
- Industry Canada is pleased to introduce an exam generator software package to facilitate the amateur examination process that our accredited examiners have taken on our behalf.
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
OH5IY Antennas Lightning Protection
- Thoughts of ham radio station lightning and transient protection, finnish legistlation, rules, standards, principles, examples, data, graphs, formulas and transient protection device schematics.