- This site tries to learn which questions you know, and which ones you don't by keeping track of your answer by KB0MGA
Questions for Radio Amateurs by G3KZB
- Program QADV consists of multiple choice questions to help students revise for the Advanced exam that qualifies radio amateurs for a Full UK Licence.
It is also suitable for students of the International exam (HAREC)
eHam.net Ham Exams
- Online ham radio practiceexam by eHam, allow practice current exams but also old amateur radio exams based on old licence classes.
Preparing for the Extra Class Licence Exam
- AD7FO study guide for teachers and students based on the July 1, 2008 Extra Class Question Pool with additional information added to explain the correct answers. Questions were rewritten with the correct answer only, which in the authors view makes it easier when you see the other choices in your exam to identify the correct answer.
RSGB Tutor website
- This website contains information relevant to all those involved with running the Radio Communication Examinations (RCE).
HxPI Radio - First Steps Radio
- First steps in science and technology. First steps radio. Color graphics and simple explanations of basic concepts in radio. An introduction to radio communication as a technical hobby. Resources for teaching, training, learning, self-study. Modern morse code. Morse code in the 21st Century. Morse code as a technical hobby. Morse training and practice material. Exercise files to download.
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
On Air CW Practice Program
- This program is designed to send code practice lessons over the air. You can schedule sessions in advance, and the program will automatically begin at a scheduled time and ID automatically. Freeware
OH5IY Antennas Lightning Protection
- Thoughts of ham radio station lightning and transient protection, finnish legistlation, rules, standards, principles, examples, data, graphs, formulas and transient protection device schematics.