- One of the most popular Ham-lore rumors is a balun's performance can be tested or evaluated by grabbing the coax and watching for an SWR change. This is probably one of the worse test-rumors circulating
ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
hamtests.co.uk - amateur radio trainingPriority listing
- This site has been created to allow you to take mock United Kingdom Amateur (Ham) Radio exams using our ever increasing mock questions pool. We have questions available for Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced exams.
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
Recycled Equipment Company
- Recycled Equipment Company buys and sells quality used electronic test equipment.Over 40,000 square feet of inventory. Dealers in used electronic test equipment since 1993.
Kitmondo: used test equipment
- Kitmondo is an online marketplace for used test equipment and measurement
equipment including analyzers, oscilloscopes and generators equipment.