Freeband Academy 11DXPriority listing
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
Hoosier DX and Contest Club
- An Indianapolis club specializing in working contests, both CW and SSB, chasing worldwide DX, and supporting DXpeditions. Please drop by one of our meetings and join the fun!
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
ON7SA - UBA section AST
- Clubstation of Belgian UBA section AST. AST stands for Aalst, the city where we're located. We participate in many international contests with our special contestcall OTxH. The x in the call is always the last letter of the current year.
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
W8MHB U.S. Amateur Radio Practice Exams
- "Interactive online practice exams, printable practice exams, interactive searching and browsing of the question pools; Free, no advertising, no registration required"
Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).