A 144 MHz Halo
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests. The idea was to have a small but useful antenna for receiving, but it has demonstrated very capable on TX also.
- This Blog is about the Hong Kong Radio Amateur Station VR2UIX, rigs, antennas, accessories, DXing activities, HAM resources, knowledge, theory, practices, management, information technology and personal interests.
HxPI Radio - First Steps Radio
- First steps in science and technology. First steps radio. Color graphics and simple explanations of basic concepts in radio. An introduction to radio communication as a technical hobby. Resources for teaching, training, learning, self-study. Modern morse code. Morse code in the 21st Century. Morse code as a technical hobby. Morse training and practice material. Exercise files to download.
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
On Air CW Practice Program
- This program is designed to send code practice lessons over the air. You can schedule sessions in advance, and the program will automatically begin at a scheduled time and ID automatically. Freeware