Search Results for "pre amplifier"69 links - and 1 categories
- Workman Electronics
- Amateur radio accessories, power supplies, tvi filters, speakers, microphones, swr meters, preamplifiers, switches, cable and connectors,
[ Hits: 3300 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- KEPS Equipments for AO40 downlink
- Complete receive system, downconverters, dishes, feeds and preamplifiers for AO40 satellite users
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AR2 communications
- Complete catalog of low noise preamplifiers and microwave Gunnplexers.
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio products, Antenna Switches, Receiver Preamplifiers, Preamps
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transverters, amplifiers and low noise preamplifiers
[ Hits: 5083 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AEA Technology Inc. is a pioneer and leading manufacturer of RF and cable test equipment for the wireless, Telco, CATV, NMR & MRI, RFID, telemetry, aviation, commercial, military, and two-way radio industries. Produces SWR Meters, Pre Amplifiers, filters, power meters and antenna testing products
[ Hits: 5535 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Ham radio dealer based in germany offer RF power amplifiers, from Alpin and SPE, antennas, RFI suppression products and GSM GPRS products
[ Hits: 9391 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 69935 | Votes: 1043 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5387 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier
- 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 8743 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Bass EQ Pre Amp
- A Bass Eq Pre amplifier for high impedance PU by ON6MU
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 25529 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- W7IUV HF Preamplifier
- Schematic and pictures of a W7IUV preamplifier
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11071 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- VHF UHF preamp
- ON6MU project for a vhf uhf preamplifier
[ Hits: 12903 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 15922 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 19520 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3530 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]