Search Results for "preamp"69 links - and 1 categories
- Workman Electronics
- Amateur radio accessories, power supplies, tvi filters, speakers, microphones, swr meters, preamplifiers, switches, cable and connectors,
[ Hits: 3417 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Transverters, amplifiers and low noise preamplifiers
[ Hits: 5108 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- OH3TR ATV Pages
- OH3RTR ATV Repeater, and some local ATV inventions like a two-stage 23 cm preamp.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5470 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier
- 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 9110 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Audio Preamp
- Easy circuit that provide good gain to weak audio signals
[ Hits: 3512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 26182 | Votes: 153 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- W7IUV HF Preamplifier
- Schematic and pictures of a W7IUV preamplifier
[ Hits: 2473 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF UHF preamp
- ON6MU project for a vhf uhf preamplifier
[ Hits: 13319 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- 6m Preamp
- A dead easy 50 mhz preamp by VK3CJS
[ Hits: 5044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Garex VHF preamp
- It is available for spot frequencies in the range 40 - 250MHz, where a typical gain of 26dB can be achieved
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16670 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- LNK Receiver Preamp
- It is tempting to hope that a preamp can make any receiver more sensitive, in any situation. But, it is important to understand what happens when you add a preamp before a receiver.
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 23cm dual stage preamp
- A modification / combination of the DJ9 BV & I5TDJ
144 MHz preamp designs
[ Hits: 2361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Motorola Micor Highband Preamp
- Make 150.8 - 174 Mcs. RF Preamp properly tune the Two Meter ham band.
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 20080 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7599 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3721 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- GaAs FET preamps
- Build a good GaAs FET preamp for 2 meters, 222 or 440 Mhz
[ Hits: 8691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termspreamp mrf 966 preamp sw preamp 137 mhz preamp 160 m preamp hi z preamp rf preamp hf preamp mic preamp gre preamp uhf preamp 70 cm preamp 160 preamp 50 mhz preamp buy preamp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links