about predict propagation on dxzone.com
CB Radio : DXing Propagation : Propagation Forecast
Propagation : Resources Software : Antenna analysis Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : DX Cluster Software : Linux Software : Propagation
- QST Propagation Charts
- ARRL propagation prediction charts in PDF Formats
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2428 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Propagation Prediction Tool
- This is a propagation prediction program tailored to the serious contester
[ Hits: 4053 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- On-Line HF Propagation Prediction
- *One single page* gives you an immediate overview of current shortwave propagation conditions at your location.
[ Hits: 10106 | Votes: 197 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
[ Hits: 3609 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- VOACAP Online
- Online professional-grade high-frequency (3-30 MHz) propagation predictions
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160 m Propagation Prediction
- 160 Meter Radio Propagation Prediction Table
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Propagation prediction for South Africa Region
- Propagation forecast for the southern African region by SANSA
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : RF Coverage Mapping
- Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
- Downloadable DOS program for propagation prediction for the serious contester.
[ Hits: 5568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations on the earth on frequencies between 3 and 30 MHz
[ Hits: 9992 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio operators, permits to predict propagation on 12 frequencies. Use Minimuf 3.5 routine developped for US Navy. Available in French and English
[ Hits: 20276 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- A freeware HF propagation prediction tool, that interface the VOACAP tool by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 8317 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 4554 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 5298 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 3443 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links