Search Results for "prediction software for"6 links
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26743 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- Professional PC software for hams that uses VOACAP and includes area coverage maps animated by time or frequency
[ Hits: 8279 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
- Downloadable DOS program for propagation prediction for the serious contester.
[ Hits: 5607 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2738 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.77 ]