Search Results for "prediction"46 links
CB Radio : DXing
- CB DXPacific Propagation
- Eleven meter world-wide propagation predictions for South Pacific updated monthly. Also, Near Real-Time DX Monitor
[ Hits: 2489 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- AE7Q Amateur Radio Database Query Tools
- Lookup callsign histories & applications, available Amateur Extra callsigns, vanity callsign predictions, and more. Updated from FCC data several times a day.
[ Hits: 6863 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 8.24 ]
- ISS Realtime tracking
- 5 Day prediction table for ISS and find when the ISS will be visible from your QTH by N2YO
[ Hits: 4144 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.04 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QST Propagation Charts
- ARRL propagation prediction charts in PDF Formats
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2590 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Propagation Prediction Tool
- This is a propagation prediction program tailored to the serious contester
[ Hits: 4299 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- On-Line HF Propagation Prediction
- *One single page* gives you an immediate overview of current shortwave propagation conditions at your location.
[ Hits: 11303 | Votes: 204 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Solar Region Data - SunSpots
- Solar Region Data Current Regions with Sunspots Summary, an useful tool for predictions
[ Hits: 4151 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- NASA Sunspot Cycle Predictions
- Nasa MSFC predictions on the behavior of current sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 7532 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Sunspot activity by NASA
- Sunspot cycle closely following prediction by Science @ Nasa
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 27257 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Beacon-Prediction Wizard
- Specialized interface for the communications-analysis-prediction engine provided by VOACAP, predicts the expected performance of high frequency, HF, radio systems
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- Professional PC software for hams that uses VOACAP and includes area coverage maps animated by time or frequency
[ Hits: 8475 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2995 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
- Downloadable DOS program for propagation prediction for the serious contester.
[ Hits: 5657 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Point to Point hf ionospheric communications analysis and prediction program
[ Hits: 3358 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- A freeware HF propagation prediction tool, that interface the VOACAP tool by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 8920 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 5177 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Satellite Orbital Prediction and Satellite Tracking
[ Hits: 14684 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting
[ Hits: 11112 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- SatEvo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satellites. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs.
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
You can try similar termsuhf prediction prediction prediction rf propagation prediction vhf coverage prediction orbit prediction frequency prediction prediction software for hf ssb prediction chart coverage prediction vhf-coverage-prediction propagation-prediction voacab frequency prediction 10 meter propagation prediction
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links