Heartland DX Association
- The mission of the HDXA is to encourage DX activites in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. The HDXA is a ARRL Affiliated Club with members promoting & sharing DX information and experiences.
South Eastern Amateur Radio Group
- EI2WRC Based in Waterford, Ireland. Resources, Information and Links about Amateur Radio, Propagation, DX, Repeaters, News, Packet etc. Also contains useful charts and maps and a Photo Album of out club.
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
DXtra Inc. WorldStation(TM) - RX-320
- WorldStation(TM) is a graphically advanced control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. Written entiely in Java 2, WorldStation(TM) runs on Windows 95/98/NT, Linux and MAac platforms.
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.