ESR Magazine - electronics-science-radio
- ESR is a magazine for Amateur Radio, CB, Broadcast, SWL and Scanning. Aim is to promote all hobby uses of radio, and to encourage students to follow a career in electronics and radio.
Police Scanners, Scanner Frequencies,updatedpop
- Provide information about police scanners and the hobby of radio scanning to those who know little or nothing about scanners as well as other great stuff for regular users to enjoy
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
- It is a simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Software Information PC Interfaces for the scanning radio hobbyist & professional radio control applications
[ Hits: 13932 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Program for PC control of the Trident TR-4000 / Camnis HSC-150 handheld radio scanner
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Software for control radioscanners AR300, AR5000, Icom PCR-1000, Winradio``simultaneously can work before 8 scanners Scanning mode/window