Mumbai Amateur Radio Society
- Mumbai Amateur Radio Society is a Society of Active Amateur Radio Operators in the city of Mumbai, The commercial capital of India. ``The main objective of the Society is to conduct Activities such as Ham Radio awareness Programs, Communications Support during Ganesh Visarjan, Disaster Communication and many more activities in order to promote Amateur Radio.
Integrated Tower Systems-ITS
- Premier OEM of portable tower systems, Communication-Site-on-Wheels (COWs), heavy-duty fixed foundation telescopic structures commercial and military, worldwide sales and leasing
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
RFI - Radio France Internationale
- Le site de Radio France Internationale (RFI). L'actualité internationale en français et en 19 langues. Ecoutez RFI sur Internet et découvrez les dossiers d'actualité, les programmes et les fréquences de RFI à travers le monde, toutes les émissions, le club RFI, la langue française, les forums de discussion, les revues de presse, les éditoriaux, la météo marine, MFI.
The International Short Wave League
- Founded in 1946 in the UK, the ISWL is Global. We cater for Licensed Amateurs and all types of Shortwave Listeners. Offer a comprehensive awards programme and run a very efficient QSL Bureau.
- EMMCAP is a user-oriented 3D Curved MoM software for the modeling of arbitrarily shaped wire structures and the computation of their electromagnetic behavior.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 16290 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.85 ]
SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
[ Hits: 7662 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.94 ]
Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
- FT1000MP-SuperControl is a complete CAT control and "better than nothing" logging program, based on the legendary FT847-SuperControl program. The program has been developed especially for the FT-1000MP transceiver series including Mark-V and Field.
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.