Search Results for "program"863 links - and 14 categories
Contesting : Software
- WG3E/VHF Test Contest Program
- Freeware DOS-based VHF contesting program for rover and single-op classes.
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QRZ.RU Russian HamRadio Server
- Free Russian hamradio server special for radiofanats from CIS. Search engine on callsigns, electronic circuits and hamradio programs in www powered with knowledge base.
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40936 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- Amateur SETI
- Links, files and programs supporting the development of amateur SETI and radio astronomy as hobbies.
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
[ Hits: 3312 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Replay Radio
- Lets you automatically record your favorite radio programs from Web Radio broadcasts, and then listen to them later on your PC, MP3 player or Pocket PC.
[ Hits: 4068 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Win95 xperimental narrow band communication program that makes use of the Hellschreiber principle
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An experimental program using 9 tones and FFT detection
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- DOS Hellschreiber radio program by G3PPT
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14476 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Xlog for linux
- Easy to use logging program for linux/X, written with the GTK library. Contacts are saved in a browsable list, which can be edited.
[ Hits: 4236 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G0GJV Contest logging system
- VHF contest logging program particularly aimed at UK/RSGB contests, although others may find it useful.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Logbuchprogramm, DOS and Windows Logbook for radio amateurs written by DK8AT
[ Hits: 1270 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx by hb9cqv
[ Hits: 5959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QW is a Contest, Log and PR Programm made by Mario, DL4MFM
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QRS 2.05
- A slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works well with Spectrogram. By Rik Strobbe ON7YD
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12369 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2702 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3397 | Votes: 216 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 6589 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Freq 51
- Program samples the input, performs an FFT, and graphs the output
[ Hits: 9675 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.11 ]
- 27Cxx Eprom programmer and KissEprom
- Simple eprom programmer for 27Cxx family , used in TNC and G3ruh modem, eprom tutorial, schematics and KissEprom software for windows by iz7ath
[ Hits: 5094 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.09 ]