Search Results for "project design"93 links
Antennas : 2M
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 49064 | Votes: 241 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21142 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 40674 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 41933 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4879 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- SATEDU PROJECT
- SATEDU project, a 20Kg class microsatellite designed and managed by AMSAT-France, partially developped and built by students
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Almost all digital electronics
- This site is dedicated to electronics hobbyists, engineers, and Radio Amateurs interested in circuit design, homebrew and kit projects.
[ Hits: 7242 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8174 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The ElectroMagnetic spectrum
- Excellent poster representing the electromagnetic spectrum from 31.2 mHz to 6.52 EHz, PDF file poster designed by Anthony Tekatch
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- ATV De ik1hgi
- Projects and design atv de ik1hgi Progetti, circuits, master, fotos in Italian
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3369 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- FT100 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
[ Hits: 4281 | Votes: 219 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21255 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Large list of homemade projects and designs
[ Hits: 30342 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsproject design diplexers design project project xm 240 project g cat project project the box project project 25 qrp project project qrp project-xm-240 pic project pc oscilloscope project multiband hf project project triplexador
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links