Search Results for "project g"878 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 17M
- 3 Element yagi for 17 meters band
- 17 Meter 3 element TA33 junior mono band yagi antenna conversion project by K6TC
[ Hits: 5290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VHF J Pole for 146 Mhz
- KF4SCI project for a VHF UHF jpole, working on 220 and 440 Mhz
[ Hits: 4267 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12581 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 46154 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6079 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 16996 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- KO4BB's Tower Building Project
- Picture and description of a home made antenna tower
[ Hits: 8130 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- A remote antenna tuner
- Interesting project to remotely control, using a servo control circuit, a common commercial antenna tuner by N30X
[ Hits: 10760 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- FM only radios
- FM Radio Engineering, projects and FM related resources
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS Argentina
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lego Paddle
- Lego MindStorms Iambic Keyer and Paddle
Project by N9SSA
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Ideas and Projects for QRP
- The free pdf book is a compilation of articles congenial to QRP published on 2003- 2005 years at free e- magazine AntenTop. 17 Mb pdf file.
[ Hits: 2735 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 4005 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- G0UPL 30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Band filters by PA9M
- Band filters for PA6Z made by PA9M, designed by W3NQN.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SV1BSX Homebrew Corner
- Offer a wide range of homebrewing projects mainly for VHF UHF operations. From vhf antennas to preamplifiers, chargers and power supplies
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HDR-2005 Receiver Workbench
- Homebrew HF receiver with quadrature sampling detector QSD (aka Tayloe Mixer)
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]