Search Results for "project g"914 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 4M
- The YU7EF Duo Band Antenna
- The original project of a dual band yagi antenna for 50 and 70 mhz, published on dubus 2/2007 by YU7EF
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Four metre whip antenna
- A homebrewed whip aerial for 70MHz by m0jrq
[ Hits: 4446 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Comparison of 70 Mhz antennas
- Comparison of 50 and 70 Mhz antennas, commercial and home made projects
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An active antenna
- Project for QRP operations by George Dobbs G3RJV
[ Hits: 2688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10m Halo antenna project
- This aerial is designed to fit into a small attic, loft or roof space, or even into the garden shed by Roger Powell G0AOZ
[ Hits: 7920 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- 2 metre jpole antenna
- A two metre antenna project
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 element Log Periodic for 50 Mhz
- A project by G3SYC of a log periodic antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 6088 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- WARC 24 18 - 3 element Yagi Antenna
- An old project by I1VCF for a 3 element yagi antenna originally designed for 10/15/20 and extended to 24 and 18 Mhz in Italian
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 8563 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4AYM - Slim Jim Antenna
- A Sim Jim Antenna based on 300 ohm ribbon cable.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Tower at NěHR
- Ham Radio Tower Project at N0HR. Includes site plan, escavation, tower construction, HF antennas, grounding and lightning protection, coax and more.
[ Hits: 2672 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 7db tape measure yagi beam for RDF
- A 3 element yagi beam antenna made with a tape measure. This design exhibits a very clean pattern and is perfect for RDF use.
[ Hits: 3723 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- YASME Foundation
- The YASME Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation organized to conduct scientific and educational projects related to Amateur Radio, including DXing and the introduction and promotion of Amateur Radio in underdeveloped countries.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KF6MWA Beacon projects
- 10 meter propigation beacon project
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NM-ARTS - Amateur Radio Technical Society
- A hardware and software project group to support learning and creation radio circuits, general electronics, and uProcessor control systems
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home of the Radio Teacher Project Website, study guides, class documents and videos to be used by instructors
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- My Ham Shack
- My Ham Shack - Personal Ham Shack Web Pages - At MyHamShack you get a free personal web page for your shack - Your Shack. Your Ham Shack Pictures, Blogs and Projects.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany and more
QRP Kits, qrp transceivers, accessories, mini keyers dealer for antennas, atu and more accessories
[ Hits: 8308 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- VOIP applications and Ham Radio
- The future of two way radio is digital.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- AMSAT - AO-51 The Echo Project Page
- AO-51 Project Summary and Status Updates.
Operational frequencies, picture gallery, Decoding AO-51 Telemetry by Amsat site
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10331 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Need to find you next Rig, can't decide which?? PickMyRig is here to help.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3635 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- 12 Volt 30 Amp Power Supply
- Project for a 12 volt, 30 ampere Power Supply Unit
[ Hits: 17357 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.42 ]
You can try similar termsqrp project cat project project qrp project-xm-240 project g project xm 240 the box project project project 25 pic project keyer project the conet project amplifier project using receiver project transceiver project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links