Search Results for "project g"920 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 20M
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern. A project by G4EZT
[ Hits: 58203 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 46859 | Votes: 240 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The new magnetic
- Another illustrated magnetic loop antenna project
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3931 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- GSM1800 Moxon Square Antenna
- EB4EQA's Projects GSM1800 moxon square antenna
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2433 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna by ON2BBP
- A magnetic loop antenna for indoor, apartment usage.
[ Hits: 4761 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Quarter Wire to Copper Tube Slim-Jim
- K0GKJ project of a copper tube slim jim antenna for two meter band
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV Antenna by W8AOK
- The Walnut Tower antenna project!
[ Hits: 11596 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19209 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- ON2BBP Joost
- Website of ON2BBP, ham radio operator of Mortsel, Belgium, operating vlf, with some useful loop antenna projects.
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VLF Loop Antenna
- A project on building a VLF loop antenna
[ Hits: 4957 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Tuna Tin Two Photo Gallery
- Photos from around the world of perhaps the most famous QRP project ever created. Vintage 1970's and newer versions of the Tuna Tin Two are featured.
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Palm Globe - A World Globe for Palm OS
- Displays one hemisphere of the earth from any location. Can also display the greyline, and measure the distance between two points on the globe. It does not do a great circle projection.
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio Preamp
- Easy circuit that provide good gain to weak audio signals
[ Hits: 3466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO
- Direct conversion HF radio with DDS frequency synthesizer is very interesting concept. OH7SV and OH2NLT are experimenting with such rig. Full stories will become available when project matures. Here we have some preview pictures and material.
[ Hits: 4897 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- F5RDH homebrew projects
- some interestig homebrew projects
[ Hits: 13819 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- VHF UHF preamp
- ON6MU project for a vhf uhf preamplifier
[ Hits: 13159 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 19881 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3650 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
You can try similar termsqrp project project xm 240 cat project project qrp project-xm-240 project g the box project project project 25 pic project filter project receiver project amplifier project using project of voltimetro âm keyer project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links