Search Results for "project g"919 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Wire
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 2984 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8658 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Northern California DX Foundation, Inc.
- The Northern California DX Foundation was founded in 1972 to assist worthwhile amateur radio and scientific projects with funding and equipment.
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I0QM Bob
- Amateur Radio I0QM personal page with station and QSO information. Includes homebrew projects
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Conet Project
- Recordings of shortwave numbers stations
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spy Numbers sound files
- Hundred of spy number stations recordings in mp3 file format
[ Hits: 12962 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- The ElectroMagnetic spectrum
- Excellent poster representing the electromagnetic spectrum from 31.2 mHz to 6.52 EHz, PDF file poster designed by Anthony Tekatch
[ Hits: 1977 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PA0CMU - Carel
- Dutch amateur radiostation operating QRP, includes some DRAKE informations and homebrew projects
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sams Technical Publishing
- Sams continues the tradition with the publication of new manuals every month, covering the latest in Televisions, including HDTV, Projections TVs, and coming soon, LCD monitors.
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tubes for amplifiers
- Sales tubes for amplifiers like GS-23B,GS-31B,GS-35B,GU-34B,GU-43B,GU-74B,GU-84B. Include links to aplifier homebrew projects
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.17 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 39753 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 15812 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 14446 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Electronics and Radio Today
- Electronics and Radio Today for electronics and radio information, projects parctical information and introductory articles. Especially useful for those taking GCSE Electronics in the UK and around the world.
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4422 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KE5PBW Regenerative Receiver
- A regenerative receiver project at AA5TB
[ Hits: 2587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsqrp project project xm 240 cat project project qrp project-xm-240 project g the box project project project 25 pic project beacon project the conet project receiver project antenna project for 40 m transceiver project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links