Search Results for "project g"977 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Helical
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20003 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8128 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The ElectroMagnetic spectrum
- Excellent poster representing the electromagnetic spectrum from 31.2 mHz to 6.52 EHz, PDF file poster designed by Anthony Tekatch
[ Hits: 2020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PD0HNI ATV projects
- Pd0hni 3cm 6cm 13cm 23cm 70cm ATV projects
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PA0CMU - Carel
- Dutch amateur radiostation operating QRP, includes some DRAKE informations and homebrew projects
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3355 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Tubes for amplifiers
- Sales tubes for amplifiers like GS-23B,GS-31B,GS-35B,GU-34B,GU-43B,GU-74B,GU-84B. Include links to aplifier homebrew projects
[ Hits: 2035 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.17 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 41700 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- GNU Radio - GNU FSF Project
- GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware, allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and received are defined by software
[ Hits: 3552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DRM Software Radio Project
- The DRM Software Radio is based on the proven Fraunhofer DRM engine, which is considered to be the most advanced DRM engine today, built around fully licensed proprietary DRM encoding technology.
[ Hits: 3728 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 7443 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- OpenSDR -- Software Defined Radio
- The Open SDR Project
[ Hits: 5179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The DX 200 amplifier
- Interesting homebrew project by G4BXM, Roger
[ Hits: 1899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 3974 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- KE5PBW Regenerative Receiver
- A regenerative receiver project at AA5TB
[ Hits: 2713 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsqrp project project g project 25 cat project project-xm-240 project project xm 240 project qrp the box project pic project project by dl5dbm amplifier project using sota project the conet project tower project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links