Search Results for "project g"879 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC by N1HFX
[ Hits: 30615 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Build A 9dB, 70cm Collinear Antenna
- 70cm, Collinear Antenna From Coax
[ Hits: 25625 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Homebrew A 4 To 1 Balun
- How to build a to 1 balun by N1HFX
[ Hits: 10544 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles
- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth
[ Hits: 5323 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Folded Bazooka Antenna
- Article on building a folded bazooka antenna
[ Hits: 4843 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Crystal Receiver World
- Crystal receivers, construction projects and plans, old-time crystal sets, hints, crystal receiver store.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International Meteor Organization Links
- Meteor societies, clubs, and projects, Observing Methods, Newsletters, mailing lists, and astrophysical periodicals
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 15956 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- 4-1000A Project HF Amplifier
- An 80-10 meter band switchable HF amp using a 4-1000A
[ Hits: 5310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.
[ Hits: 3361 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Build a simple rechargeable CMOS Battery
- An inexpensive rechargeable CMOS battery system that can be built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Voltage Regulator From Discrete Components
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 10 Amp 13.8 Volt Power Supply
- Sometimes amateurs like to home-brew their power supplies instead of purchasing one off the shelf at any of the major ham radio retail dealers.
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7537 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Build A 100Khz Crystal Calibrator
[ Hits: 2126 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Build a Vox Circuit
- by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 4456 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2102 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
[ Hits: 4156 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Easy Morse Code Keyer Circuit
- based on the famous Curtis family of morse keyer chips and has a proven record of dependability.
[ Hits: 6293 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 144Mhz preamplifier
- A preamplifier project based on Rainer DJ9BV project, in french
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2491 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 2004 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio Projects
- An updated and classified collection of SDR projects and realizations
[ Hits: 7488 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- HF to 2 meters transverter
- F5RDH project of a transverter, that can receive input in HF and convert output to 144 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]