project qrp58 links - and 2 categories
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna tips for the beginner
- Some rules of thumb for beginners, with a QRP approach, by James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The St Louis Vertical
- By Dave Gauding, NF0R
[ Hits: 5574 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
[ Hits: 2351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19487 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Crappie Antenna
- A NorCal Project A Crappie, not crappy, portable antenna
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AH6RP amateur radio blog
- QRP and other projects from Honolulu, HI
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5810 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tuna Tin Two Photo Gallery
- Photos from around the world of perhaps the most famous QRP project ever created. Vintage 1970's and newer versions of the Tuna Tin Two are featured.
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PA0CMU - Carel
- Dutch amateur radiostation operating QRP, includes some DRAKE informations and homebrew projects
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ideas and Projects for QRP
- The free pdf book is a compilation of articles congenial to QRP published on 2003- 2005 years at free e- magazine AntenTop. 17 Mb pdf file.
[ Hits: 2884 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 43638 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- The manhatten style nb6m 10
- An Homebrew 10 Meter transceiver
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- NB6M paddles
- Paddles made from readily available materials, like double sided PC board material and cost almost nothing to build.
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuna Tin
- A resurrection of some homebrew projects from our vintage years and the NorCal-sponsored project series in tribute to Doug DeMaw, W1FB
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4ATC QRP Project
- Beginners making inexpensive, low-power shortwave transceivers from kits.
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2686 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsqrp project project g cat project pic project project-xm-240 the box project project qrp project xm 240 project project 25 project%20g tower project project design electronic project the conet project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links