Search Results for "prop view"19 links
- Guanella 4:1 balun
- This article reviews the proposition that a 4:1 current balun in the style of Guanella can be constructed with both pairs of windings sharing a common magnetic circuit.
[ Hits: 2760 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- A long article on multiband dipole, with an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- What is a loop antenna?
- Exaustive article on loop antennas theory, decribe what a loop antenna is, properties and designing notes of loop antennas by David Jefferies
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YN2N Guest House Nicaragua
- In YN2N Guest house you can enjoy the visit to Granada meanwhile you can use our YN2N Ham Shack full of equipment, in a beatifull rural property just 10 minutes from Granada.
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 6Y1V Jamaica
- Amateur Radio Station rental property in Jamaica
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Site for live internet DX and CB/Freeband chat, DX propagation tools, DSP software, Live DX chat and CB chat pages using Java client, radio review
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Meteor scatter or meteor burst communications
- A summary, overview or tutorial covering the basics of Meteor Scatter or Meteor Burst Communications, a form of radio signal propagation often used at VHF.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation. By Emil Pocock, W3EP.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- On-Line HF Propagation Prediction
- *One single page* gives you an immediate overview of current shortwave propagation conditions at your location.
[ Hits: 11468 | Votes: 204 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Propagation and the Atmosphere
- overview of radio signals and radiowave propagation and how different areas of the atmosphere affect radio communications.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mid-Latitude Sporadic-E (Es)
- This article was originally written in response to a brief review of the basics of sporadic-E
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation.
[ Hits: 43 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 27402 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 9415 | Votes: 140 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2457 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- iProp is a propagation simulator based on the 90's work of the FTZ Darmstadt
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsprop view voa prop hf prop vhf prop prop rf prop mac prop voa-prop dx prop win prop prop studies dx prop software prop pitch dx-prop-software prop pitch rotators
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links