Search Results for "propagation website"7 links
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- The NDB List website
- The NDB List is a private group for DXers who are interested in Non Directional Radiobeacons, MF, HF & VHF Propagation Beacons, Cluster Beacons and all kinds of other radiobeacons
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Basics of Propagation by ON4SKY
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles the bascis of propagation. His website includes also a French section dealing with auroras.
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Mobile - Usage guide
- This website is dedicated to Radio Mobile.
Radio Mobile is software by Roger Coudé VE2DBE. The program simulates RF propagation and is for free to the amateur radio community.
All you want to know about Radio Mobile can be found here.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2243 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]