and 6 categories
about propagation on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 [next]
CB Radio : Personal Pages DX Resources : Beacons : 6 meters beacons DX Resources : Newsletters Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : Ontario Internet and Radio : Forums Operating Aids : Radio Spectrum Operating Modes : 50 Mhz Propagation : Aurora Propagation : Propagation Forecast Propagation : Resources
Radio Scanning : Regional : Canada Shortwave Radio : BCL Resources Software : DX Cluster Software : Propagation Software : RF Coverage Mapping Technical Reference : Electronics Technical Reference : Filters
- Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Propagation RSS (XML) Live Feed
- Live space weather and propagation data, in RSS (XML) format.
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Shortwave Propagation
- Description of shortwave propagation on shortwaves, refers to those wavelengths which occur with frequencies from about 3 to 30 mHz, or 100 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KN4LF LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Theory Notes
- Layman level explanations of "seemingly" mysterious LF MF and HF propagation occurrences.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links