Search Results for "psk sound"32 links
Internet and Radio : Sounds
- Radio Sounds
- Several files with sounds you can ear on the air, includes PSK31, MT63, QPSK, RTTY and Hell variants
[ Hits: 21760 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- IARU Monitoring System sound files
- IARU Region 1 Monitoring System, local QRM, PSK and FSK systems, radars, beacons, scrambles and illegal voice traffic recordings
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- K4SET, Soundcard Digital, MFSK
- "MFSK and the SoundCard Digital Software Revolution"" by K4SET and WD4HVA"
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals
- The PSK31 philosophy, tips and tricks, sound files, how to get started, sound card setup and tips.
[ Hits: 8622 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- WM2U's PSK31 Page
- An interesting article on PSK31, includes informations on interfacing to sound cards, troubleshouting, list of psk31 softwares and some historic backgrounds.
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4694 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FT-817 AFSK Cable
- Pc sound card interface for PSK31 MFSK Baudot for the yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 3718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, logging, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card.
[ Hits: 4860 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3485 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16406 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16498 | Votes: 337 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5297 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2585 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 17799 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 18331 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing for RTTY, PSK31, and SSTV
- Using a PC sound card to coonect to your radio.
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RTTY PSK31 SSTV Sound Card Interfacing
- Sound Card Interfacing for RTTY, PSK31, and SSTV
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]