Search Results for "q file"297 links
Antennas : 160M
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 21625 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- Bazooka Calculator
- Calculate Double bazooka for Win3/Win95 by W4BEJ
[ Hits: 24545 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14465 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29486 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Land DX-pedition Team
- Contains stories, pictures, audio files of all previous expeditions and current ones.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- OK1RR DX & Contesting Page
- Almost a fresh QSL manager Database, Country Tables for YPLOG by VE6YP (updated monthly), Additional files for the TRLoog by N6TR. Technical topics for HF Contesting (mostly CW), software download (a huge collection)
[ Hits: 3008 | Votes: 493 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- US Amateur Radio Frequency Allocations
- US Amateur Radio Band Plans by ARRL
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX Cluster, classified, files and much more.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Radio Sounds
- Several files with sounds you can ear on the air, includes PSK31, MT63, QPSK, RTTY and Hell variants
[ Hits: 22602 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Ham Radio & DSP
- Related histories, facts and opinions by EA2BAJ, includes example of PSK MT63 QPSK audio files in wav file
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12098 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Radio Icons
- A .ico file library containing lots of icons for Windows, regarding Amateur Radio, to customize your desktop
[ Hits: 13227 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- QRZ Cdrom Shareware
- Shareware and Freeware HAM radio software by QRZ.COM
[ Hits: 3994 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Grid Loc
- calculate maidenhead grid square and coordinates
[ Hits: 4327 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 4509 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 35482 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
[ Hits: 8400 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- SSB and CW Filter
- A pdf file with schematics of an ssb and cw filter AF amplifier
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsfile log sen file upf file q file file file.maa gap nec file xml file pdf file tk-790 hex file eznec file adif file transfer file wave file country file
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links