Search Results for "q logger"24 links
Contesting : Software
- VHF/UHF contest logger, supports ARRL contest.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2 Logger
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JL Logger
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ST2NH's Radio Amateur Blog
- ST2NH blog - first ham blog from africa fatures
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VK Logger Discussion Forums
- Popular discussion forum about ham radio frequented mostly by VK operators.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- PC-based oscilloscopes, data acquisition and data logger products, spectrum analyzers and voltmeters
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1MM and TS-590S
- Step by step instructions for setting up N1MM Logger to communicate with the TS-590S using the USB connection
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 44452 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9029 | Votes: 779 | Rating: 7.48 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 2359 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 65101 | Votes: 1683 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17327 | Votes: 853 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso's from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsac logger q logger net logger swl logger bb logger mic logger logger 31 n a logger mac logger cw logger logger for mac pro logger mac os logger qso logger logger 32
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links