Search Results for "q meter"591 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter 4 Element Quad Antenna
- Dimension and formula for a 4 element QUAD antenna for the 10 meters band
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- Coax Square antenna
- N0KHQ Moxon rectangle for 17 meters, constructed from RG-58 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3093 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 4309 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Swiss Quad for 2 meters
- 144-146 Mhz swiss quad project, in japanese
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4266 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Magnetic loop for 40 meters
- Mag Loop aerial for 40mtrs. Diameter is 3 Mtrs.
Rotator and tuning with pictures.
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 8060 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4592 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5197 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Quad Antenna for 144 Mhz
- A VHF Quad antenna for teh two meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3137 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6012 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5491 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- At 28.2125 MHZ here's "the Little Beacon that could!" This little homebrew 500 Milliwatt QRPp beacon has been heard around the world
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK0WCY transmits 24 hours per day on 10144 kHz in the 30 meter amateur radio band. QTH in Scheggerott, südöstlich von Flensburg JO44VQ
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4UCJ 6 meter report and recordings
- Recent six meters report from UK with recording of some QSOs
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Elenco Electronics
- Test equipment maker, digital oscilloscopes, generators and counters, multimeters, logic probes testers and more
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Victor Electronics
- Accredited oscilloscope manufacturer for over 20 years produce digital oscilloscope, multimeters, frequency counters
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BK Precision
- Power supplies, electrical testers, battery analyzers, cable tester, rf generators, spectrum analyzers, Digital/Analog Oscilloscopes, Multimeters , attenuators, frequency counter
[ Hits: 1877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2415 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Super Sixty transceiver
- The 'Super-Sixty' a 5 MHz 60 meters band transmitter & receive converter
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters cw transceiver
- The home made transceiver covers 3.5 to 3.6 MHz and is CW only by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 3708 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A simple SWR Meter
- This article describes a simple QRP SWR meter built using readily available parts.
[ Hits: 14634 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]