Search Results for "q meter"596 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter 4 Element Quad Antenna
- Dimension and formula for a 4 element QUAD antenna for the 10 meters band
[ Hits: 3692 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Coax Square antenna
- N0KHQ Moxon rectangle for 17 meters, constructed from RG-58 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Swiss Quad for 2 meters
- 144-146 Mhz swiss quad project, in japanese
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Magnetic loop for 40 meters
- Mag Loop aerial for 40mtrs. Diameter is 3 Mtrs.
Rotator and tuning with pictures.
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 8468 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5308 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5558 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- At 28.2125 MHZ here's "the Little Beacon that could!" This little homebrew 500 Milliwatt QRPp beacon has been heard around the world
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK0WCY transmits 24 hours per day on 10144 kHz in the 30 meter amateur radio band. QTH in Scheggerott, südöstlich von Flensburg JO44VQ
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4UCJ 6 meter report and recordings
- Recent six meters report from UK with recording of some QSOs
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Elenco Electronics
- Test equipment maker, digital oscilloscopes, generators and counters, multimeters, logic probes testers and more
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Victor Electronics
- Accredited oscilloscope manufacturer for over 20 years produce digital oscilloscope, multimeters, frequency counters
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TekNet Electronics
- Frequency conunters, multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power supply and RF network analyzers.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BK Precision
- Power supplies, electrical testers, battery analyzers, cable tester, rf generators, spectrum analyzers, Digital/Analog Oscilloscopes, Multimeters , attenuators, frequency counter
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scientific Surplus
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dealer of digital and analog panel meters Products include portable test equipment, oscilloscopes, recorders and temperature sensing equipment
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2468 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Super Sixty transceiver
- The 'Super-Sixty' a 5 MHz 60 meters band transmitter & receive converter
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters cw transceiver
- The home made transceiver covers 3.5 to 3.6 MHz and is CW only by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 3778 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Simple test equipment to build
- A field strength meter, a crystal tester and a capacitance meter by Peter Parker VK3YE
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter 432 meter vertical making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 6 meter ssb 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter 146 mhz 10 meter amp q meter 10 meter ht
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links