Search Results for "q meter"591 links
Antennas : 10M
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 64395 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6021 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 26002 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15557 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 18182 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Quad and ModQuad Antenna
- Some thoughts on a "hardware-store special" 2-meter quad, and a modified quad for 2 or 10 meters by K3MT
[ Hits: 6561 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 24721 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6904 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DXQSM Freeband dx infos
- Website for 11 meters freebanders activations , QSM adress( OM & email) logs links and dx cluster
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXIOTA Freeband IOTA info
- Iota Website for 11 meters freebanders
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zanesville Amateur Radio Club
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maritime stations on 150 meters band
- 2 MHz Medium Frequency Maritime Stations in PDF format
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Freeband EQSO Server
- Eqso server for eleven meter freebanders. Only freebanders are allowed by this eqso server, based in spain
[ Hits: 2933 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Techni-Tool is a distributor of electronic production tools, oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, cases, tool kits, cutters, wrenches, crimpers, solder desolder stations, BGA, microscopes, lamps, static control, workstations, chairs, torque screwdrivers, tweezers, dusters, chemicals.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AST Global Electronics
- New and Pre-Owned Agilent, Avcom, Fluke, Hewlett Packard, Instek, Iwatsu, Leader, LeCroy, Tektronix, etc. Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Supplies, Video Test Equipment, Generators, Meters and tons more
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]