Search Results for "q yagi"160 links
Antennas : 12M
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 5 El. Yagi for 6 meters band
- 5 Elements 12,5 Ohm Yagi with a 6m Boom
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PVC Yagi antennas - techniques
- Collection of different techniques to homebrew PVC yagi antennas, including elements assembling, baluns and chokes, radiator box tips and tricks by dk7zb
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3783 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- UHF 70 cm henditenna
- A yagi antenna for 70 cm by XE3RN based on a K5OE project.
[ Hits: 3698 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Cross-Yagis for EME
- 4x14-(28) Element Cross-Yagi 28-Ohm DK7ZB
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 14 Elements for 432 MHz
- A 14 elemets yagi antenna for 432 MHz based on DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms27 mhz yagi 15m yagi 20m yagi yagi 17m 800 mhz yagi yagi-2-m 144 146 mhz 8 d yagi 10m yagi 144 mhz yagi yagi 21 mhz yagi uhf 26 ele 432 mhz lfa yagi 2 el yagi vhf yagi 70 cm yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links