q yagi176 links
Antennas : 10M
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1739 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- 12 elements Yagi for 70Mhz
- A Monster Yagi for 70MHz huge gain, clean pattern and flat SWR 50 Ohm, no matching required
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PVC Yagi antennas - techniques
- Collection of different techniques to homebrew PVC yagi antennas, including elements assembling, baluns and chokes, radiator box tips and tricks by dk7zb
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- UHF 70 cm henditenna
- A yagi antenna for 70 cm by XE3RN based on a K5OE project.
[ Hits: 3721 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3263 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 14 Elements for 432 MHz
- A 14 elemets yagi antenna for 432 MHz based on DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 3646 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1967 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms12 yagi yagi lfa zl yagi yagi vhf yagi yagi for cb pmr yagi uhf yagi vhf yagi 28 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi cb yagi yagi 40 14 mhz yagi yagi 40 m.
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links