Cinco Nueve Contest Group
- The CNCG is a group of contesters and DXers from Oregon and Washington who travel to various locales to participate in amateur contests
The K9CU Contest Club
- We are based in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, and are affiliated with the Twin City Amateur Radio Club.
Big Dog Contest Club, K9HO
- The Big Dog contest club is a group of amateur radio enthusiasts who enjoy the fine arts of radio contesting and consuming fine foods but not necessarily in that order!
The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club
- The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club is located in the central part of Michigan near the city of Lansing which is the state capitol.
The club's main purpose is to support and encourage the DX aspect of the amateur radio hobby.
Colorado QSO Party
- After some years of absence the Colorado QSO Party (COQP) is going to happen again. Mark you calendar, tune up your rig and point your antenna toward the Central Rocky Mountains and get ready for a fun time.
The Sprint Survival Web Page
- This page was put together by some of the sprint veterans as an introduction to this very unique contest. The information here will make it easy for you to enjoy your initial sprint experience.
W5DXS Heart Of Texas DX Society
- W5dxs - heart of texas dx society - amateur radio web page of information about dx, contesting and other ham related information.
K5DX The Texas DX Society
- The Texas DX Society, founded in 1970, is an organization of radio amateurs in Houston, Texas who have a primary interest in DX chasing and contest operating on HF, VHF, and UHF
European PSK ClubPriority listing
- The European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) was to promote an interest in Amateur Radio to sponsor a series of contests, awards and badges based on the administrative geography of European and other countries by using the PSK mode(s).
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.