Search Results for "qrp antenna"96 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- C pole antenna by W5USJ
- A sample implementation of the C-Pole antenna for the 14 Mhz without making use of the pole.
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Slim Jim 2m Vertical
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
[ Hits: 2995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13474 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An active antenna
- Project for QRP operations by George Dobbs G3RJV
[ Hits: 2672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bazooka antennas at QRP-L
- Posts on bazooka antennas at qrp-l mailing list
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
[ Hits: 6903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 21115 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Rockloop Antenna @dl1gsj
- A magnetic loop made just of wire. Suitable for portable usage and for QRP operations.
[ Hits: 1784 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 18426 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 11919 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- SWL Receiving Antenna Ideas
- Shortwave radio receiving antenna experiments, on 30 and 40 meters band with pictures, schematics and descriptions.
[ Hits: 9307 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Antenna tips for the beginner
- Some rules of thumb for beginners, with a QRP approach, by James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 9708 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 5855 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 10020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- New Carolina windom antenna
- PDF file by QRP Expressions by By N. T. Len Carlson, K4IWL
[ Hits: 40806 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- F8BDX Jose
- Le radioamateurisme,le qrp,l elecraft k2,
meteo,dx clusters hf, and contests links in french
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rainbow Antenna Analyzer
- A small and inexpensive measurement device designed to determine antenna performance across the amateur bands through use of automatically collected SWR readings
[ Hits: 5607 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]