80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80mpop
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
Radio Frequency Beacon Finder
- This project is a radio frequency receiver that will help the user the trace the direction and distance of transmitter beacon(s) operating at 433MHz frequency by Cornell Univerity
Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU