OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
Global Positioning System Primer
- Welcome to the Global Positioning System (GPS)
What is GPS? What is Navigation?
GPS Elements Satellites in Space Ground Control Stations and Receivers, How GPS Works - An Amazing System, Military Uses for GPS
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
- Icom IC–PCR1000 communications receiver remote control for Apple Macintosh computers running MacOsX
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
LNK Receiver Preamp
- It is tempting to hope that a preamp can make any receiver more sensitive, in any situation. But, it is important to understand what happens when you add a preamp before a receiver.
RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.