Search Results for "qsl design"103 links
Antennas : 160M
- Beverage Antennas
- So you want to build a Beverage Antenna.
[ Hits: 6182 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 48231 | Votes: 240 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 19856 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19173 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6651 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5340 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4435 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 31967 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 9014 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Six Meters FAQ
- Faqs on six meters band, designed to help encourage hams to use and enjoy this band
[ Hits: 3398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Qsl card design and printing by ik6rum
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- IMAGINE QSL's Print Service
- We design and print QSLs (simple,double,triple...), calendars, awards, directories... High quality at lower price
[ Hits: 1990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ON5UR QSL print service
- We are hams who design high quality full colour QSL cards. Now we print also full colour backsides on our QSL cards. 1000 cards costs only 82 Euro. For more details write email@example.com``Remember: The QSO is short, our QSL cards are forever !
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- QSL Canada
- Very high quality QSLs with prices that fit any budget. Large selection of cards style, free design.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 23cm dual stage preamp
- A modification / combination of the DJ9 BV & I5TDJ
144 MHz preamp designs
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsdesign rf design uhf design qsl design cgi design web design pcb design wif design rf-amp-design rep design web-design lc design vhf log design ham design ham design sv1
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links