Search Results for "qsl design"100 links
- WE6W Field Day Antena design
- Interesting article on how build your own field day antenna
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The HF Satellite Antenna for 10 and 15 meters
- Here is an antenna for the nineties. It's strong, computer designed, and has lots of gain. It is a full size, four element beam on 10, and three elements on 15 meters
[ Hits: 2083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Collapsible 2-Element Delta Quad
- This easy-to-build and inexpensive 2 meter antenna is also made to store easily. It's designed for hand held use, so it's great for fox hunting! By Charles Scharlau, NZ0I
[ Hits: 2509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 10740 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
[ Hits: 3271 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 5714 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6239 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna Calculator
- Design your own 5/8 wave vertical antenna. A simple jscript calculator at Antenna Elmer.
[ Hits: 21348 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- 14 Elements for 432 MHz
- A 14 elemets yagi antenna for 432 MHz based on DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 3406 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ATV 432 MHz transmitter
- ATV 432 MHz AM transmitter schematic
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- UT8LN QSL print
- Provide quality QSL design and print by very attractive prices.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter wave vertical Designer
- Want to build a Quarter Wave Vertical, this DOS program shows you how.
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1556 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Panel and Dial
- Freeware windows and linux tools to design front panels and dials labels for your home-brew projects.
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 1.92 ]
- pythonProp is a collection of Python scripts designed to plot files produced by VOACAP. The package currently contains two scripts, both of which make use of the matplotlib library
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A program to design and print QSL cards on your computer, as well as design QSL cards for printing by commercial printers. This program overcomes many of the limitations that are present in other QSL design and print programs and methods.
[ Hits: 4637 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3327 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 6899 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- CAT programming interface for ICOM rigs
- This simple and cost effective interface circuit is designed for use with any ICOM amateur radio equipment with CIV interface
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew RF Test Equipment
- Several projects which will allow you to build your own RF design test equipment.
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsrf design design ham design ham design sv1 vhf log design web design qsl design uhf design pcb design rf amp design rep design lc design rf-amp-design cgi design wif design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links