137 MHZ QHF Quadrafilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135mHz quadrafilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
Quadrafilar Helix antenna for 436 Mhz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
Quadrature ( I-Q ) Modulation Tutorial
- Learn quadrature modulation through interactive flash programs. These programs will allow you to learn about quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation without getting overwhelmed by math.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for quadra