Search Results for "radi control linux"8 links
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 19355 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4482 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WebRadio SDR
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2683 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
radi control linux
You can try similar termsradi control linux linux cat control linux control linux rig control radio control linux linux radio control pcr 1500 linux control linux icom control software net radi radi ham radi cb radi radi mobile applications of ham radi value of a military radi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links