Search Results for "radiation effect"5 links
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 10318 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NOAA Space Weather Scales
- The NOAA Space Weather Scales were introduced as a way to communicate to the general public the current and future space weather conditions and their possible effects on people and systems.
The scales describe the environmental disturbances for three event types: geomagnetic storms, solar radiation storms, and radio blackouts.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1750 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- RF Radiation and Electromagnetic Field Safety
- Preprinted from the 1997 ARRL Handbook for Radio Amateurs. Thermal Effects of RF Energy, Safe Exposure Levels, Cardiac Pacemakers and RF Safety, Determining RF Power Density
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]