Search Results for "radio control software y"46 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : Technical Specialty
- NM-ARTS - Amateur Radio Technical Society
- A hardware and software project group to support learning and creation radio circuits, general electronics, and uProcessor control systems
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 35156 | Votes: 379 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1792 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 28631 | Votes: 167 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 3881 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 4705 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4012 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
[ Hits: 2163 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- TS-870 Control Program
- Freeware remote control software for Kenwood TS-870 by EC4DFP
[ Hits: 2068 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]