Search Results for "radio control software"62 links - and 1 categories
Internet and Radio : WebSDR
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 36183 | Votes: 387 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 21845 | Votes: 314 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- W4MQ Remote Base Software
- Free software to operate your own Internet remote base ham radio station. Client module allow remote control to your ham radio station and to other radios available on the net, Host module instead allow to publish your radio in the internet.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]