Search Results for "radio control"211 links - and 3 categories
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : USA
- KC9WVK Robert
- Personal web site dedicated to amateur radio by KC0WVK Robert fron Green Bay, WI
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station in Bagdad IRAQ, and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com.
[ Hits: 25983 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 102864 | Votes: 233 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2172 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11710 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2301 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 90857 | Votes: 194 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 18595 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 17633 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Commercial interactive radio control software tun under Windows Controls up to 16 Devices simultaneously with audio, in a client server mode, support for WAVECOM decoders and ROHDE & SCHWARZ receivers
[ Hits: 2760 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Kenwood TS-570D RCP-2 software
- Download Kenwood's free radio control software for the TS-570 HF
[ Hits: 11491 | Votes: 119 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 74954 | Votes: 1101 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- It is a simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Marine Radio Control
- 32-bit radio control program for the ICOM M700PRO, M710 and M710-R NMEA computer interface.
[ Hits: 3783 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.65 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5382 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio Beacon Controller
- Diagram shows a block diagram of a Radio Beacon
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
You can try similar termsradio control ft-100 radio control ham radio control radio cat control tmd 710 radio control web control radio aor radio control radio control frg-880 tmd-710 radio control radio pc control ham-radio-control control vhf uhf radio aor-radio-control ft 950 radio control sof radio control ft-991
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links