Search Results for "radio control"193 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Receiving
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7359 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- JR6NJD remotely-controllable receiver
- JR6NJD offer a web-controlled Icom PCR-1000 receiver radio, located in Beppu, Oita, Japan
[ Hits: 2927 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sunlight Energy Systems
- Sunlight Energy Systems provides charge solar controllers and power supply products for amateur radio applications and solar panels usage
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N2VZ Automatic Screwdriver Antenna Controller
- Turbo Tuner TM Fully automatic screwdriver antenna controller for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios. Fully plug and play with Tarheel antennas and High Sierra and Hi-Q.
[ Hits: 4283 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Coastal ChipWorks
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control
- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)
A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16573 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 4707 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4012 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- TS-870 Control Program
- Freeware remote control software for Kenwood TS-870 by EC4DFP
[ Hits: 2068 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Shack PRO-2052 remote control
- Remote control software for the Radio Shack PRO-2052 dual trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM Rig Control
- Freeware amateur radio transceiver control program tested with IC-756 Pro.
[ Hits: 5292 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]