radio frequency219 links - and 6 categories
Ham Radio : Band Plans
- LX Frequency Plan
- Luxembourg Amateur Radio Frequency Plan
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- F9HS VHF EME
- My hamradio activity : very high frequency communications using the moon as a passive reflector.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Tools, Links, programs, Frequency Search. site for every Ham in Canada, and arounf the world
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Canada's Radio Community
- Filled with info about Ham radio and frequency listings as well as great links.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Ham Radio Live from Dallas, Texas
- An online Ten Tec Pegasus with a schedule of frequencys monitored, by Bob, K5AHT, Bill, K5WGA and Pete, AE5PL.
[ Hits: 63905 | Votes: 267 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Frequency List
- A comprehensive list of what is on the frequencies between .5 MHz and 5,000 MHz
[ Hits: 28986 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 7010 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- Radio Scanners Uniden Bearcat, Antennas, CB_Radios, Ni-Cad Batteries, Frequency Books, Accessories, Power Supplies and Cords, FM Two Way Radios, and other Related Merchandise
[ Hits: 4797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Beacon-Prediction Wizard
- Specialized interface for the communications-analysis-prediction engine provided by VOACAP, predicts the expected performance of high frequency, HF, radio systems
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- HAM Software de ON1DHT
- Great shareware software collection for ham radio, includes prefix finders, locators,frequency generators and links to other ham radio software.
[ Hits: 2690 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4017 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2846 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 78543 | Votes: 1158 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Rogerbirds HR 2510 mods
- Rogerbird's Radio Modification Information, HR2510 or Lincoln Frequency Conversion Instructions, Mic Gain Modification, and more
[ Hits: 7433 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- The Radio-Frequency Ground
- You were told that your audio was no good, that you had "RF in your audio ? This is also known as RF feedback
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20859 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 Meter FM Channelized Frequencies
- It is possible to program almost every repeater and simplex frequency for most areas for the entire 2 meter FM band plan into a radio's memory channels.
[ Hits: 6383 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.45 ]
You can try similar termscb radio frequency radio frequency vhf radio frequency 146. radio frequency 644-2114 police radio frequency f radio frequency range radio-frequency-jammer hp radio frequency download lexus radio frequency radio frequency download radio frequency transmit radio frequency download police radio frequency radio frequency switch usb radio frequency interfer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links