Search Results for "radio frequency"213 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Receiving
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- SCRRBA is a volunteer organization providing coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 220 MHZ Spectrum Management Assn
- Amateur radio spectrum management and frequency coordination entity for 219
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency: The Ham Radio Podcast
- The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K9ZW Blog
- With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Malaspina College amateur radio society
- VE7RME repeater is located in Nanaimo. It operates on a transmit frequency of 146.98 mhz and a receive frequency of 146.38 mhz
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio spectrum management and frequency coordination entity for 2-meters in southern california.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Caltech Radio Frequency and Microwave Group
- Develop microwave amplifiers and related products
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ACE-Co Frequency Counters
- Handheld radio frequency counters (1Mhz-3GHZ)
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- New England Historical Radio Society
- The New England Historical Radio Society Inc. is an organization dedicated to the preservation of commercial Morse Radiotelegraphy on medium and high frequency.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TVi Basics - making filters
- TV Interference filters, making TVI filters, coaxial filters to eliminate TV interferences caused by radio frequency
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Harmonic Converter for Spectrum Analyzers
- Extending the frequency coverage of spectrum analyzers, Harmonic mixer by Matjaz Vidmar, S53MV
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio frequency cb radio frequency vhf radio frequency 146. police radio frequency f radio frequency download radio frequency range radio frequency transmit radio frequency 644-2114 police radio frequency hp radio frequency download radio frequency download u.s. police radio frequency lexus radio frequency radio frequency jammer radio frequency switch usb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links