Search Results for "radio interference"30 links - and 1 categories
- Magnetic Loop antenna
- Why is an Magnetic Loop antenna so special, this antenna is picking only the magnetic part of the elektro magnetic radio wave. The big advantage of this antenna is that the electric interference from the big city have no influence on the received signal
[ Hits: 45272 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- comprehensive line of products for rejection of Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) to telephone equipment.
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DCI Digital Communications
- Band pass filters, for radio frequency interference problems.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVi Basics - making filters
- TV Interference filters, making TVI filters, coaxial filters to eliminate TV interferences caused by radio frequency
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Interference Handbook
- Interference to home electronic equipment is a frustrating problem; but, fortunately, there are several ways to deal with it. This handbook provides a step-by-step process for eliminating the interference
[ Hits: 3866 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- General Information about RFI/EMI
- RFI/EMI RadioFrequency interference/electromagnetic interference by
ARRL Technical Information Service page
[ Hits: 4072 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6762 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- EMI from Lamps
- Radio Frequency Interference To/From touch lamps and dimmers
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ham Radio Online - Computer Networking RFI
- This page is to provide links to resources and information regarding technologies to reduce computer interference
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cellular Phone Interference
- Cellular Phone Interference and 800 MHz Public Safety Radio Systems: An Unforeseen and Dangerous Problem
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Automotive Interference Problems
- Installing mobile radios in your new megabucks car can be a frightening proposition - especially if RF from your rig could damage your shiny new roadster
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Track down television interference
- Nearly half of all reception problems are due to deficiencies or faults in the television receiver, the aerial lead or the aerial. This article will help you to check whether the problem you are having is due to one of these causes.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resolving 6 Meter Amateur Interference
- Transmitting operations in the 50-54 MHz range offer some unique problems that over the past 50 years have stymied station owners, forcing them to tolerate quiet hours and hostility from family and neighbors attempting to enjoy other electronic services.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- This page is meant to be a resource for hams interested in understanding and eliminating RFI problems.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- New Developments with PLC in Japan
- The Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) is cautiously watching new developments concerning the commercialization of Power Line Communications (PLC), while continuing to carry out joint experiments with a high speed power line communication promoters' alliance to reduce potential interference to radio communications.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BPL Interference to Radiocommunications
- Here are some excerpts from the international radio regulations and fccrules
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bpl interference blocked in europe
- Blog post announcing that Ham Radio, shortwave listeners and broadcast band listeners will be protected by Law in Europe
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise tutorials
- Noise foundamentals. Radio frequency interference noise.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Noise
- Radio Interferences, QRN, or noise, information by W8JI
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]