Pittsburgh Antique Radio Society
- The Society is dedicated to the preservation and exhibition of historic-communications equipment and early electronic entertainment media, with an emphasis on the Pittsburgh area and related material
dstar_digital : D-Star * Digital
- An International discussion group for D-STAR Digital Amateur Radio. Radios, Repeaters, Gateways, Internet, Setup, Mobile and Portable radios, Cloning Software, icf files,
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 5003 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- A simple command-line-based program
for the exchange of common data between D-Star radios
RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.