Ham Radio QSO Parties
- QSO Parties held around the area.
Details about making the most of the many QSO Parties. A place where planning information, operating details and technical advantages are discussed
C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
Nally radio towers
- Radio towers with designs made specificaly for Amateur Radio operators, incorporating mounting plates for most common rotators with in tower structure allowing for safety in the use,and tilt over preventing the need for climbing towers during regular maintance
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
Passport to world band radio
- "Passport to world band radio is the world's #1 selling shortwave publication. It zeros in on news, sports and entertainment from Afghanistan to Zambia, and includes award-winning ratings of world band radios and ""how-to"" articles by experts."
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY